Saturday, February 2, 2008

Keeping up with the Jonas's


Kevin, Joe, Nick? Do you know which Jonas is which? Neither do I, but I get the feeling these two do!




Last night we took the girls to the Jonas Brothers concert for Ashley's 10th birthday! It was such teenie bopper heaven! This was the girls' first concert and they loved every second of it. (Secretly I did, too.) Dave just put up with us, but he was a super good sport.



Highlights of the night:

Ashley: "When Joe played guiter on his knees on the piano."



Morgan: "When Nick ripped off his vest." (Note from Mom: He had a shirt on under it!)



Gretchen: "When they covered A-Ha's Take On Me."



Dave: "The candied almonds and pecans."


Check out my girls rocking out! (It takes a minute before you can see them, be patient! And don't complain, you only have to endure a few seconds of ear piercing screams. I still can't hear!)




I'm scared for teenage years! At least for now they'll still be seen in public, at a concert, with their parents! Enjoy the slide show below. I tried to label the JoBros properly, but I still don't know which one is which. Dad, I see why you're confused. Is Nick Joe? Or is Joe Kevin? Either way, is Hannah Montana Hillary Duff??? And who the heck is Miley Cyrus?










2 comments:

Freer Family said...

It looks like a fun night. (Much funner than mine that's for sure). Seriously, the girls look so grown up!

Cammie said...

What a fun family outing! Those beautiful girls are going to be heartbreakers!