Ok, so you have time to taunt people on the LVRJ page but you can't updateyour blog? I see how you are, lol. Yep, DA is so cute and a dang good singer too.
OK,So here is the commentary that you practically bullied out of me ;) ... and what is my boyfriend doing on your page???? New Entry, please!Signed, Sister Archuletta.
We wanna an update!!!
I am deeply saddened by last night's performance. It hurt my heart to vote for Brooke instead.
Stephanie, You are a fair-weather friend! With friends like you, who needs enemies???G
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ok, so you have time to taunt people on the LVRJ page but you can't updateyour blog? I see how you are, lol. Yep, DA is so cute and a dang good singer too.
OK,
So here is the commentary that you practically bullied out of me ;) ... and what is my boyfriend doing on your page????
New Entry, please!
Signed,
Sister Archuletta.
We wanna an update!!!
I am deeply saddened by last night's performance. It hurt my heart to vote for Brooke instead.
Stephanie,
You are a fair-weather friend! With friends like you, who needs enemies???
G
Post a Comment