Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day




Today was a fun/CRAZY day! Here are the highlights:




Morgan woke up early for school and went downstairs to find this on the table. She loves all of those quizzes in the Bop-type magazines. The little "All About Me" book is non-stop quiz fun!




A little while later, Ashley got up and found her Valentines. She loves all of the Littlest Pet Shop stuff!





We made this shirt last night for Ashley to wear to school for V-Day, but it was very big, so she opted out! (Might make good pajamas!) We also made Morgan one, but she never seems to be home anymore, so if I catch her in it I will snap a picture.)




When I got to school, it was cold as heck and windy windy WINDY! The kids were trying to unpack their backpacks outside to give me all of this!



Is this me??? ......Cool, eh?........... Cute! (Ideas for after V-Day uses? It sings, too!)


The school party was fun, but I was not sad to release 18 first-graders hopped up on sugar! Thank goodness I had the best mom helper today or I might be dead by now!


Why I like being a teacher:



Why I love being a mom:



Ashley's Creation


Dave, Ashley, and I met at Cook On Wok for some yummy Chinese food after work. (Morgan was--and still is--out babysitting.) Of course Stephanie and I sang our favorite love song from "The Wedding Singer..." Love Stinks! (By the way, congrats girl, on your "dood" day!) Dave says he bought me a nice card that is unsigned in his planner. That's okay, because I bought him a funny card that is unsigned in my trunk. (Along with a cheap box of candy?!?) So much for romantic Valentines! We're both too tired to go downstairs, so maybe we'll have a "do over" tomorrow. (Or the next day!)


Hope everyone had fun with their loved ones today. (Or at least loved the ones they were with!)

2 comments:

Freer Family said...

Hey, how did you make those shirts? They are cute! Looks like you scored alot of loot from your students, that's sweet.
Happy V day to you guys (a day late)! Love ya!

Cammie said...

That looks like a killer Valentine's Day. You really cleaned up!