Friday, February 15, 2008

Another Top 5 List

I'm really sorry that I am on a big "Top 5" kick and am already posting another one, but for all one of my readers, please excuse and humor me one more. :)

Top 5 Things I Didn't Want to Do Today...But Did Anyways!:
5. Help someone dispose of a handful of barf.
4. Eat an entire box of frosted pretzels by myself. (And lick the sprinkles out of the box.)
3. Sprout a mountainous growth on my arm thanks to fire ants!
2. Force my way through a public make-out session to get into my car at the store. (Hope it was good for them!)
1. Stay at work until 8:00 on a Friday night!
How was your day?

6 comments:

Cammie said...

...and I thought I was having a bad day. Woah! Fire ants and barf in the same day? Amazing!

J said...

I am waiting for your next "top 5"... always very entertaining.

Anonymous said...

I love your "top 5" lists! Thanks for sharing. I got a big kick out of your misery (sorry!)

Freer Family said...

why a handful of barf???

Dave and Gretchen said...

Ramona, it was my pleasure! Nic, I keep asking myself the same question??????????

Ramona said...

Hey, I came here looking for an updated post!!! And, I have the fondest of memories of the Super Mario days! Did you know that you can't even buy a Super Nintendo anymore? Or at least they are very rare!

I'm thinking we need to plan a girl's night in with dance, dance and some yummy ice cream! Hey, maybe in honor of Ashley's 10th birthday! (sorry, that I'm a little late, but Happy Birthday Ash!)