Sunday, December 21, 2008

Cookiepalooza!

This Saturday was our annual COOKIEPALOOZA Day! (The last Saturday before Christmas) We all headed over to Grandma Darlene's house on Saturday morning with ingredients to make one kind of cookie.


By the time everyone was done mixing, dipping, and dorking, we had some of these...
(Ours were cuter! Sorry, I forgot my camera. Not sure who made these ones!)

and some of these....(Ours were still cuter! We used crushed Andes mints on top.)

...and some yummy caramel oatmeal cookie bars and Grandma Hazel's homemade bread. (Okay, not a cookie, but any kind of baking is allowed on Cookiepalooza day!) YUMMY!

We're having my mom's whole family get-together Monday night, so we saved our treats for the party. Thanks, Mom, for letting us mess up your freshly cleaned kitchen! Thanks, Steph for being the head representative in charge of cookiepalooza. Thanks, kids, for beings so good!! We can't wait until next year.

1 comment:

Freer Family said...

YUMMY!!! I wish I brought some home with me.