I know, I know...I'm waaaaaaay behind! I will someday post our Christmas/New Year's pics and change my background. (Maybe before Valentine's day.)
Announcing the opening night of Aladdin Jr.--Tuesday, January 13th at 7:00. (Both girls will be in that show.) Morgan will also be appearing on Monday, January 19th.
Tonight was our first dress rehearsal. Everything looked so cute. The girls did an amazing job, and their costumes ROCKED! (Thanks Grandma Darlene!!) They have one more rehearsal on Saturday, and then it's lights, camera, action! I'm so proud of my little characters. Here are some pictures from tonight's rehearsal:
Ready for my close-up!
Ashley and friends
Morgan looking GOOD! (and Aladdin)
Partial Cast
Morgan and Friend
Mic Check Check Check--This is serious business!
After Jasmine and Aladdin juuuuuuuuump!
Excuse me? Did you rub my lamp? Did I not offer you the standard three-wish package?
You ain't never had a friend like Ashley!
4 comments:
The girls look so cute. Grandpa Barney has quite a progency - all these wonderful actors. Grandma Chris said she was going. Wish I could have been there, too.
I'm sort of out-of-the-loop. Which part did each of the girls play?
LOVE your new blog design! The girls were sooooo good in the show!
That was sooo great that your girls did that! Wow - I'm impressed! They both looked fabulous! What cute girls you have!
Post a Comment