I was chatting with a friend on facebook this afternoon and she was telling me about the snow and expectation of it. I told her she was dreaming. Now I see the proof. I know it happens but not very much and never around Christmas. I will have to tell her she was right. I hate I told you so. Looks like you guys are having fun though. Take care.
2 comments:
This does not look like you are working, lol! Loverly snow pics!
I was chatting with a friend on facebook this afternoon and she was telling me about the snow and expectation of it. I told her she was dreaming. Now I see the proof. I know it happens but not very much and never around Christmas. I will have to tell her she was right. I hate I told you so. Looks like you guys are having fun though. Take care.
Post a Comment