Friday, December 12, 2008

Holiday Fun

Here's a little bit of what we've been doing lately:
Making goodies...
Shopping with good friends...(Thanks Les and Al! We had so much fun!)
Dressing up....

And stepping out!!! (We're always waiting for Ashley to put on her shoes so we can leave.) :)

Hope your family is enjoying the holiday season!

Post-edit: Okay, now that I played my funny on Nicole, I have to be honest. I don't really have any friends! These are Nicole's friends that I ran into at Kohl's! We thought we were hilarious to post this. I really do like both of these girls...Nicole has great taste! Maybe we can really hang out sometime--Nicole, too of course!

4 comments:

Jenson Family said...

Yeah, who's the dumb-dumb with their Kohl's ad sideways??? ME!! I'm such a genius! Oh well. Holidays are CRAZY! But it was fun hanging out!

Lamps Family said...

They look so good.

Freer Family said...

You are a nut!
I wish you saved me a ball.

DaveAly said...

Good times at Kohl's. I think I may need another trip soon. Thanks for letting me on the blog! It's fun to keep up with your family!