So you may have heard by now that it snowed in Vegas today. I know, I know, this is an everyday occurrence where some of you live, but for us, it is such a novelty! Here are some of our antics in the snow today:
It all started when Morgan came home like a drowned rat!

No fair! It wasn't coming down at all when Ashley had to walk home!

Next, it was off to the park to play in the snow. Morgan begged Ashley not to get her wet. Do you think she listened? Look carefully at her hand!

Ashley, on the other hand, couldn't have cared less about getting wet!
AWWW! Look at that angel!!
No, we didn't build it. We don't even know how!
A snow beauty trying to stay warm. I love the color on these cute red faces!

Sisterly love!

Bye, snow! We'll miss you tomorrow!!
1 comment:
Such a fun day! I wish we could have gotten the girls and boys together to play.
Post a Comment