Are you sure? I have no idea where the time has gone!!! What have we been up to?
Right before Veteran's Day, I was called to be the first counselor in the Relief Society Presidency. The out-going presidency had several things on the calendar in November, so we decided to keep all of their dates in place and WHOA! I feel like all of November was a blur. I also took a few trips to Reno during that time that threw the whole schedule off! (But I'm loving my new job!!)
Dave just started a new job at the new Wynn property, which is set to open December 22nd. He's been training full-time during the day, and working his other job full-time at night. Needless to say, he is something like a walking zombie, and I'm picking up all of the slack at home. We are just grateful that during this time when so many people we know are out of work that he has not one, but two, full-time jobs!
Morgan and Ashley have been working hard getting ready for Aladdin Jr. Next week I'll be snapping some sneak-peek photos of the set. It's pretty awesome this year! We have some dates now:
Ashley's production is Tuesday, January 13th at 5:00 and 7:30. Morgan will actually be
in Ashley's show, as well as her own, as Ashley's cast doesn't have any narrators.
Morgan's production is Monday, January 19th at 4:00 and 7:00.
Let me know if you want tickets! We are so grateful for Margie and ALL that she does for our girls!
Other than that, we've been decorating for Christmas, shopping (missed you at 4:00 am, Shane!), baking cookies, and Twilighting. Hope everyone is happy and healthy this holiday season. We love you all!
A Jacob Fan
An Edward Fan
And me? I'm just the monkey-in-the-middle!
3 comments:
Where is that little girl I carried? . . . I don't remember growing older; when did she?
OK, so it doesn't rhyme. Those two beautiful young women standing next to you are supposed to be toddlers! Morgan needs to still have colic! What's up with that?
Wish I could be in Vegas in Jan. to see them both! Break-a-leg y'all!
Sunrise, Sunset, Quickly fly the years! (Now it's stuck in my head.)
I whole-heartedly agree! And while she's crying, I think I should get sick and you should come over and make me some tea. :)
We'll have a special video premier whenever we see you next. Love ya, Kath!
Your girls are so big. I can't believe what a few years does. Looks like you guys had fun a Twilight. Did you like it? I liked it. I love the books though. Can't wait for the next movie to come out.
Post a Comment