I just would like this noted for posterity...
The girl's still got it! Today, I paid for lunch at an unspecified sandwich shop with nothing but my good looks. I ordered a sandwich for my mom and I to share, and the young man told me to have a seat and wait. When he called me, I grabbed the sandwich, said thanks, and left to go meet my mom at the table. As I started to unwrap the food, it dawned on me that I hadn't paid for the sandwich. I grabbed my wallet and went heading back to the shop and asked the boy if it was free sandwich day. He smiled and winked and said under his breath, "It's all good. Go. My boss is right behind me." I was perplexed, but happy for the extra $9.00 in my wallet. I winked back and returned to the table. I'm pretty sure the boy is crazy for middle-aged, full-figured women with children. Either way, Dave, you better watch out!
4 comments:
COUGAR!!!!!
Daaaang gurl! um, um, um! *snapping in a Z* That was probably one of the best sandwiches you've had ever! :)
Hot woman on the loose with a sandwich!!
I need to come out to lunch with you!! You are a Hot Mama!!
Post a Comment