It's been in the works for awhile...
It's out of the bag...
I got a new job! I will be teaching 5th grade online next year...working from home! Yay! I have loved my time in the classroom and will hopefully return someday, but for now this is a great opportunity for our family. I have definitely felt that I have needed to spend more time at home lately, and have longed for the old "stay-at-home" mom days. Except for when I stay home, I get a little bored sometimes. :) This is the perfect in-between situation! I think I am going to like being a "work-at-home" mom this year. (Wait, aren't ALL moms "work-at-home" moms? You know what I mean.) We are looking forward to this new adventure in our lives! I just hope people don't expect me to start cooking again?!?

photo courtesy of www.tutor-koinecenter.com/teste.html NOT my new job. :)
4 comments:
Congrats!! We are so Happy for you & your fam, what an awesome opportunity!! Have a Happy 4th!!
Hip hip hooray!
Congrats! That sounds perfect... (I still wish you'd do pre-school).
Wonderful! I taught online for ASU a few years ago and I loved it. As for you - no more disciplinary problems to eat up your teaching time.
Post a Comment