shawty: Shawty originated from Atlanta. It's the south's version of the word Shorty. It is used as a greeting, farewell, or in the place of peoples names or pronouns(he,she,his,her).
1) Wassup Shawty 2) Shawty trippin 3) Did you get shawty's number 4) Aight then shawty
I would like to report that I heard that "shawty" got really loose. I myself wouldn't know because I was home puking instead of attending my daughter's dance recital. My mom and dad and Dave went and said she rocked the house. Luckily I was able to attend the dress rehearsal the night before and filmed her dance. She is an amazing dancer!!! My video cam is not digital so I won't be sharing, though. Unfortunately, I was so sick when I got her ready for the show I couldn't even think about photos. I told her we are going to get dolled up again soon so I can take a picture of her in her costume at least. When you see it, just pretend it is the day of the recital, okay? Okay. In the meantime, I have posted some pictures of her dance competition last year to hold you over.
Way to go, Morgan! You definitely rock our world!
3 comments:
Hi Gretchen, it's Alyson Rowe. I just had to say that Morgan was awesome in the recital. I totally spotted her in that hip hop number without even realizing she was in it. She did so great!
Thanks, Alyson! I can't wait to see the video. I thought maybe my family was just biased. I'll share your comment with her!
I'm glad you are hip to the fundamentals of hip hop now! You're welcome Shawty!
Post a Comment