It's finally MY summertime! Woo Hoo! (It's only a four week break, but I'm not complaining...yet! Let's talk again in late July?!?) Anyways, I had my kiddos write about what they were doing on track break on Friday. They, of course, had grandiose plans for BIG FUN! After we shared what they were doing, I asked them what they thought I would be doing. My favorite responses are listed below:
1. You are going to cry. (Me: Why? Student: Because you'll miss us so much.)
2. You are going to come to school every day and make copy machines.
3. You're gonna go shopping to buy us stuff like hot cheetos.
The only person who submitted a correct written response is my Aunt Kathy--a fellow educator. She sent me this comic a few weeks ago:
Need I say more?
1 comment:
That comic strip is right-on! Happy Track Break!!!
Post a Comment