Sunday, June 1, 2008

Yummy

Have you tried this yet?

Like my friends in Utah say, "OH MY HECK!!!" It is like dessert-in-a-can with zero calories! Life is good.

6 comments:

Ramona said...

Oh yes, we love this! We love all the flavors! But I think this one...http://www.prnewswire.com/broadcast/30899/consumer.html is my absolute favorite!

Ramona said...

Okay, so the link didn't work, and it isn't letting me edit the post. My favorite is the new Cherry Chocolate Diet Dr. Pepper! Yum! Yum!

Freer Family said...

I don't think I've tried this flavor yet. I'll have to invite myself over for a sample.

S and R Fam said...

hmm, I have to admit that i haven't see either of those drinks here yet and I will have to look for them to give them a try. But honestly, other than on special occasions, we don't drink soda in our house so it may have to wait for a summer bbq or big game party. but I will look forward to trying them. I do love Dr Pepper!!

Ramona said...

Gretchen,

We're thinking we can just move the midnight parties to our new house! We have lots of room, in fact the basement has 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and family room, so if you guys want to stay with us for the reunion, instead of a hotel, we'd love to have you! We're putting a king size bed in one of the bedrooms. We may not be fully unpacked, but if you don't mind a few boxes!

Cammie said...

Oh my HECK that looks disgusting! Not much of a soda drinker here!