Me? I finish redecorating bedrooms and then blog about them. Sleep is for sissies! (Just don't call me before noon tomorrow. Or do I mean today? Yikes!) Ashley decided we needed to redo her and Morgan's bedrooms. She's been scouring the Internet for everything she would need to make this happen. We found most of this stuff at Target. The "paint" accents were Nicole's idea and they came from Lowe's. Both of the girls are ecstatic! Dave and I are exhausted. (The girls actually helped a ton!) We did everything from new blinds and curtains to the rugs on the floor. We probably hauled out 10 garbage bags full of junk from each room. Scary! I wish I took before pictures, but here are the afters:
2 comments:
THE ROOMS LOOK GREAT!!!!!!!!!
You guys did a fabulous job, soooo cute! Now I need to get my butt in gear and finish my projects before Friday, ugh!
So great!! Those rooms are so cute. Can you come over and help me? I only live 500 miles away!! And bring your girls, I could put them to work too.
Post a Comment