We've had so much fun this Spring Break! On Wednesday we went to the Springs Preserves with Grandma, Aunt Nikki, Cole, Carson, and Brett. Below is a video of our adventure. (Just click the picture to view!)
LMAO, Cammie!!! You are fer sure Nicole's friend. :) The kids said, "Look how cute, the lizards are sitting on each other!" I'll have to consult my photo again!
4 comments:
Cute movie!!! That silly ol' Carson! Can't wait to go there again!
That place is so fun! And perfect weather!
That looks like a fun place. I am jealous of the short sleeves and no coats kind of weather.
ps. was there a picture of frogs or lizards humping in that movie?
LMAO, Cammie!!! You are fer sure Nicole's friend. :) The kids said, "Look how cute, the lizards are sitting on each other!" I'll have to consult my photo again!
Post a Comment