A: Mom, when I grow up I'm gonna be a billionaire so I can buy a mansion and shop alot. Don't try to stop me!
Me: How are you going to become a billionaire?
A: I'm gonna be a trick pilot and do lots of air shows like Amelia Earhart. People will pay me to put their name on my plane. I'm also going to sell books about my adventures. And if that doesn't work out, I'll be a food critic!
Sometimes I forget how cool it is to be young and full of dreams. I don't think you can stop this girl. Look out world, here comes Ashley!
3 comments:
You GO GIRL!!! I'll come to your shows and buy your books!
Great photos! They are so very Ashley!
Do it girlfriend! The sky is the limit!
Cool new banner!
I tried the blog to print thing, but the format was a little screwed up. It looked like it was trying to turn all the pages into pdf files (which I think I may be able to do by exporting into adobe). So I wasn't overly impressed with the result. I didn't purchase anything, I just viewed the pdf's. As I recall, the pictures were not on the page. So there was text (from your post) and then the picture was just plugged in at the end. It didn't keep the original formatting.
That's all I know. But, if I figure out how to export the XML and use adobe to keep the formatting together, you'll be the first to know.
Disclaimer: I am a huge geek.
Post a Comment