Just in case you think I embellish...why would anyone think that? We had another lockdown today. Here's the article to prove it. I love my job!!!
_______ Elementary School Put On Lock Down
Posted:
March 14, 2008 11:03 AM PDT
Featured K*** Video
_____________Elementary School went on lock down Friday afternoon as police chased down a suspect involved in an attempted robbery.
The school is located at ___________ near _______and _______.
Metro police say they spotted a suspicious person running through the area.
Police say a man and woman tried to rob a saloon, and that they may have had a gun.
As a precaution, the school was put on lockdown.
Action News reporter ___________has more details on the crime and how it affected the community.
Keep it tuned to Channel __________ News for the latest on the search for the suspect.
It's just a little unnerving when they announce a lockdown and then you immediately hear the police chopper above?!? There's never a dull moment, but guess what??? I'M ON TRACK BREAK! NEENER NEENER NEENER! (I don't know who I'm neenering, but it feels kind of good.) Hope everyone enjoys their Spring Breaks!
1 comment:
Craziness! I can safely say I completed all of elementary and jr high without a single lock down. What is this world coming to?
Post a Comment