Friday, March 14, 2008

Snuff Doggy Dog

I just want to send a birthday shout-out to my little sis! This is one of the funniest girls alive. It's been one heck of a year already, but good things are coming for this girl. You know what they say, Steph...



10 Things/Memories I Love About Stephanie:

10. Making up songs on the phone all night long and singing them in Britney Spears headsets at the top of our lungs.

9. The time she came to visit me in Provo and we drove our car into Smith's 'cause we could.
"I wanna funk, I wanna funk, I wanna f-f-u-f-u-n-k!"

8. Ronald Mc'Donald PJ's.

7. True Love Tests and the wedding march

6. Pig Latin, Gymboree microphones, and Kids Bop.

5. Pedicures with TWO flowers on the toe.

4. Piano Bar

3. Saturday morning contests

2. The tripper game

1. SOUR MILK!!!


You are a great sister, aunt, sister-in-law, and friend. We love ya girl! Make it a good one!

3 comments:

Cammie said...

Happy Birthday Stephany! You don't know me, but I feel like I know you. Not, from stalking....from your fantastic sister Nicole!

Stephanie Anne said...

Your kid sister sounds like a stand-up gal.

Stephanie Anne said...

Top 10 Favorite Gretchen Memories:
* Breaking into those weird guys' apartment in Provo ... I still want to know what was going on in that bathroom.
* Using your ID at the tender age of 14 to get into dry dance clubs (remember the outfit that you picked out for me??? a jumper with tights and monkey boots!!!).
* Blasing "I Will Survive" while cruising in arby's special sauce wearing HUGE platform NANA tennis shoes. (Good Times)
* Saturday morning fat greasy pig fests.
* Busting no good brothers-in-law in action.
* The tripper game is AWESOME and I wish that I could find someone who would do that with me out here ;(
* The revised edition of "Guess Who"
* Signed and notarized "No Cussing" contracts.
* Fixing my crazy messed up life over sundays at wendy's .... I still have that list ;)