'Twas the night before BREAKING DAWN...
First our friends came over and did our hair...
...and our make-up.
We were looking good...
Then we went to dinner with Jenn and Mindie.



...and this. (Notice the fangs!)

Mom must have gotten bitten...

..maybe Jennifer did, too! (Be careful Ashley!)

FINALLY we made it to the bookstore...
...where we met up with Smokin' Hot "Don't Hurt Nobody" Aunt Nikki!
We also made friends with people like this...
...and this. (Notice the fangs!)
Mom must have gotten bitten...
..maybe Jennifer did, too! (Be careful Ashley!)
Then it was off to Wal-Mart at the crack of midnight. Yes! I got it!

Thanks, Wal-mart! You saved us a whole dollar!

Thanks, Wal-mart! You saved us a whole dollar!
Everyone hated us at Wal-mart, but we quite enjoyed ourselves. The whole "girly dork fest" ended happy with all of our new books.
By the break of dawn, the children were nestled all snug in their beds while visions of vampires (and werewolves) danced in their heads.
8 comments:
It's about time you updated your blog! You were getting so boring for awhile. i'm jealous that you are so sexy and I am so fat.
Michelle
That was a fun night. Care for a bloody big gulp???
EEWWWW Nic - wasn't that so sick?!
And thanks for posting the worst picture of me from all night! :|
Some of mine are blurry - but I will get them to you.
Also, as a side note - my YW from the bookstore asked me today if I finished the book yet. Turns out she hasn't read any of them and doesn't care to (but her mom does). The hilarity of it all.
I'm going to read it again.
Love ya,
Sister B :)
That looks so fun!! I wish I went but I was sleeping by midnight.
Mariesa
I did the not-long-after-midnight purchase (at Wal-Mart) and read-it-all-in-one-day with the seventh and last Harry Potter. Which was great until my husband ratted me out to our neighbors. Turns out I'm not the only "old" lady in my neighborhood who is a Harry Potter fan, although I am the only one to read the entire last book in under 15 hours!
I still don't get the whole vampire bit, but everybody is reading the series, so there must be something to it!
By the way, you guys are all so CUTE! Wonder how your mom and I would have looked? I can look scary without the make-up!
Can I ask about the significance of the leggings under the dress? Nikki looks like she just MIGHT hurt somebody ... why did he say that?
That was a ton of fun!!! You got some great pics of that night. I can't believe how many more freaks there are besides us! And how "all out" they went!
Oh my goodness, your girls are so beautiful all dressed up for the prom! You guys are some crazy vampire lovers!
Post a Comment