We spent a great couple of days at Disneyland with Grandma and Brett at the beginning of the week. The girls have never been on Splash Mountain before, and I haven't been on it in probably 16 years. I'm not sure if we'll be riding it again for another 16 years. (Okay, some of us will ride it again next time.)
We stayed at a cute little hotel with a "kid suite," which my kids prefer to call an "apartment." The "apartment" has a set of bunk beds, a pull-out sofa bed, little table and chairs, TV, refrigerator, microwave, and desk. It also has a special window that resembles the nursery window in Peter Pan. This window must confuse Tinkerbell because she always sneaks in and leaves a gift for the kids whenever we stay there. This time she left a cute Tinkerbell earring/necklace birthstone set for Ashley; a Jack Skellington bracelet and ring for Morgan; and Pirates of the Caribbean pen set for Brett. She's a sneaky little fairy.
Our last ride of the day was the Toy Story ride at Disney's California Adventure park. We highly recommend you ride it if you haven't done so yet. After the Toy Story ride, we packed ourselves into Grandma's car and headed for home around 8:00 p.m. We arrived home just after midnight and collapsed into bed. I'm headed back to work on Monday, and so I'm glad that I had a chance to spend a few days with the girls just having fun before it's back to the real world!
Thanks, Grandma and Brett, for a fun time!

9 comments:
Hello? Is that the only picture you have from the whole trip? Cute. Looks like fun! We will have to join you next time. What hotel did you stay at???
Yeh? Thanks for the invite. The Buntin Bunch (aka the Disneyland Junkies) will be visiting the Happiest Place on Earth the first or second week of October (Fall break for our kiddos). Maybe the Freer Fam will be COOL enough to let us know the next time they go.
Love,
Tunky Darrell
Thanks for the invite, Tunk. We'd love to join you in October!!!
I wanna come too! Looks like fun! Excited to you see you gals next weekend... AND the next weekend!! :)
Uh, did you change your screen name to include the fish?
That picture is ridiculous!
Jealousy! Pure jealously.
LOVE the new layout! Soo cute! See you guys Friday, right?
I am so sorry I missed the "show" after the ride!!!!!
Post a Comment