Sunday, August 3, 2008

Just for Jen

Dear Internet,

I didn't notice that I only put one crazy picture of my beautiful cousin on the blog. I would like you to know that she doesn't always look like that. Here is how she usually looks:

I also want you to know that my girls had the most fun with her because she makes up fun games like freakshow scavenger hunt, and she knows EVERYTHING about Twilight! We are so glad we got to hang out!

Love,

Gretchen

P.S.-We also have another cute cousin that cut Jenn's cute hair. I like the new "do!"

5 comments:

Becky Edgeworth said...

i'm loving the blog background coordinating with the theme of your entry. tres chic!

J said...

Ahhh, thanks Gretch! I have never had a post about me (specifically) anywhere, I am so feeling like Bella and wanting to blend into the scenery right now... but I am glad the internet knows that I don't always look like a freakish vampire wanna-be. You taught me all I know about having a crazy-fun time, and I totally loved hanging out with you guys! Let's do it again! (We can do a freakshow scavenger hunt pretty much any day in this town...)

J said...

NEW PICS TO HIJACK ON MY BLOG!

suzy said...

Love the pictures! And yes, I so finished that book in one LONG sitting! It was good to see you and your girls the other day! How can you possibly have children that old??? Can we all really be that old???

Cammie said...

Very cute!