2. I took an adult tap class a few years ago and actually performed in the year-end recital!
3. I once spent a lovely New Year's Eve being held hostage on the roof of a building. (Ok, we were on the roof, the gunman was on the ground. It's a long story...just don't EVER throw bottles off the roof of a building at cars below and think it is a good idea?!?)
4. I'm a closet 'NSync fan...still. My three sisters and I attended two concerts as grown women. (I looked for an hour and couldn't find the pictures. Sorry girls!) Are you in for the reunion tour? Oh wait, that's NKOTB!
5. I am a highly-sought lipsync choreographer. Some of my accollades include: Paula Abdul and M.C. Skat Cat, Treat Her Like a Lady, Quit Playing Games with my Heart, Barbie and the Rockers, Gaston, I Will Survive, and So Long Farewell.
Sorry, ladies, I just couldn't resist!
6. I have been in Primary FOREVER! I started teaching Sunbeams when I was 18 and have been in Primary in one capacity or another ever since. I only threw this one in because I just found this picture of me at 18 with my first class and the cute little blondie in the front (on my lap) is my cousin.
7. The best day of my life was when I was sealed to my family in the temple!

I tag:
Nicole (Best sister, the one who got me started with blogging, it's only fair.)
Jen (My cute cousin. Sorry, she's private, but I will enjoy it!)
Becky (A BFF! It's time for an update!)
Steve (My brother-in-law and avid blogger. Inquiring minds want to know!)
Cammie (My best borrowed friend and a funny blogger!)
Steph (Best sister)
Michelle (Best sister)
Don't try to wiggle out M & S just because you don't blog, you can e-mail your responses to me!!! Hey, I'll even post your work on my blog!
7 comments:
Ahhhh shiz! Ok, I'll play along. Just give me a few days to think of something clever to say, lol.
Btw, I think we went to 3 'NSYNC concerts, no? I went to one with Cammie and I could swear that made it 4 for me, lol.
Tours:
No Strings Attached
Pop
Celebrity
Oh, I think you are right! Michelle? Steph? How many was it?
It was fun reading all about you! I love the picture of you and the fam at the temple! Wow, your girls were so little? When did all these kids grow up on us! We're not that old, right?
Hey I actually just noticed this, this morning when I was doing the rounds checking the blogs. I have been working on mine on and off for most of the day and I will have it up soon, I promise!
This one is going to take some time and serious thought. I am honored to be tagged by you!
As for the NSYNC concerts. I don't know how many you guys have been too, but I do know that Nicole and I snapped a picture of our University VP on a date with another man. A long haired beautiful man, but a man nonetheless. This started our obsession with "outing" our VP from his closet. Turns out he was in the process himself and we saw him driving his jeep around with a huge rainbow sticker on the back. Gotta' love the pride!
And that is my NSYNC story. Ask your sister about it, she has pictures!
Post a Comment