Saturday, May 24, 2008

F is for FLOSS

Are you flossin'? I hope you said y-e-s! Sad circumstances brought my extended family together recently, but it was a nice opportunity to visit with relatives that we don't see nearly often enough. Anyways, the girls and I went to dinner one night with some of the "out-of-towners" (and a few "in-townters,"too.). We got a chance to learn some very important things about family members whom we thought we knew well. One of my closest cousins was shocked to learn that I am an OBSESSIVE FLOSSER! I pulled out my handy purse floss right after dinner and started to work. He was shocked! I don't know if it was the fact that I actually carry floss in my purse, or if it was the fact that I was flossing at the table. I was equally shocked to find out that he did not share my love of flossing. (What was it, 4-times-a-year???) I floss AT LEAST four times a DAY! I don't care when or where I am, it is always a good time to floss.



My favorite floss! I take it everywhere. I highly recommend it for people with lots of dental work! It glides in-and-out so smoothly!!!

Here are some of my favorite times/places to floss:

While driving

Immediately after eating

In the bathtub

At church

At the grocery store

In the movie theater (FYI: My sis witnessed this. She looked down the aisle and caught my mom flossing at the same time. It must be hereditary!)

During class

At Disneyland

First thing in the morning

Last thing at night

Now a word for those of you who think it is rude to floss at the table. It is much ruder to make us look at your teeth:

Remember, Shane, YOU DON'T HAVE TO FLOSS ALL YOUR TEETH, JUST THE ONES YOU WANT TO KEEP!!! LOL! (By the way, I always knew I liked your wife! I'm so glad she's a kindred flosser!)

3 comments:

Cammie said...

Thank you for the info. I am forever digging things out of my teeth. I have some major food traps in my mouth.

Freer Family said...

You and Mom are crazy flossers, lol. I love that your purse literally has everything in it (including floss). Heaven knows we don't want neon yeller teefers!

Stephanie Anne said...

I too believe that there is no greater joy known to man than flossing in the bathtub. I will second you on that.