Sunday, May 25, 2008

Annie Updates

Well, we are two weeks away from showtime! The girls and I have been crazy-busy with extra practices and costume tweaking! Here are a few pictures to get you in the mood!

Morgan posing on the stage with two little orphans.

Morgan getting in a Hannigan mood.

Ashley and a fellow orphan by the sound room.

Morgan rehearsing a scene with Mr. Warbucks (playing the part of Grace) and Annie!


Special thanks to Grandma Darlene for making this cute orphan costume!!!


4 comments:

Ramona said...

Love the pictures! I bet you guys can't wait for the production. It will be amazing!

By the way, you've been tagged! I hope you don't mind, but here's the link if you want to check out the rules...

http://treasuredreflections.blogspot.com/

Cammie said...

I love this show! I'm sure your girls will be the stars. I just got four/five Annie songs stuck in my head at once!! Thanks for the update.

Freer Family said...

I can't wait to see the debut and I bet you can't wait to have it over with!!! Mom ROCKED the costume!

S and R Fam said...

So has the big production happened yet? when is it again, it has to be close. I am excited to see pics and hear how it went. I love annie and I remember seeing it once at the scera shell in provo. it is great I wish your girls good luck with it!