Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Steps in a Process

So in first grade, we've been working on "steps in a process" and sequence quite a little bit lately. It would appear I need to do more studying in this area. See, I get confused. Is it open the garage door and then reverse, or reverse and then open the garage??? I feel ill-equipped to teach this skill to children. HELP!


Ok, I realize in the grand scheme of things the damage is really NOT that bad. I'm still T.O.'ed at myself because this is the first new car I've had in a looooooooooong time and this was just pure idiocy. Dave was watching the whole thing. I wish I had a camera to take a picture of his face. He was beyond stupified. I guess I'm going to have to quit capping on his driving record after this--and the great McDonald's drive-thru--incident. I definitely have a problem driving BACKWARDS!!!

3 comments:

Freer Family said...

This must run in the family, lol!

J said...

Uh, it must be genetic (I thought it was hormones, K was newborn) - because I did it too, Adam was watching! The look on his face was priceless. Oops!

Cammie said...

Nice one! Did you learn that one from your sister?