
Once upon a Wednesday dreary,
while we watched you, speak so clearly,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore--
While we applauded, loudly clapping, suddenly there came a trapping,
As of someone crazy acting, acting dead on the theater floor.
"'Tis some teenager," I muttered, "acting dead on the theater floor--
Only this, and nothing more."
Quoth the Bretty-boy, "Nevermore!"
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore--
While we applauded, loudly clapping, suddenly there came a trapping,
As of someone crazy acting, acting dead on the theater floor.
"'Tis some teenager," I muttered, "acting dead on the theater floor--
Only this, and nothing more."
Quoth the Bretty-boy, "Nevermore!"
You scared the kids and gave us nightmares! All-in-all, an excellent portrayal of Poe! Great job, Aaron. Let's all raise a wawie-bosh to your mad theater skills. I'm sure you made the General proud!
5 comments:
Way to go A!
G-you got mad Poe poetry skills yourself.
Amen to the mad-Poe skills. Add to that premonitions... LOL
That's a great family photo - wish I could've been there. :)
What a group! I'm so proud to be related to all of them that it's hard to be humble.
You said your middle name was Edgar Allan what?
Very cute poem, and great photo!
I just read this ... how do you think he would feel knowing that "wawie bosh" has gotten out!
Post a Comment