Apparently, there were two full moons out tonight. (OK, I don't know if it really was a full moon tonight or not, and I don't actually care, so please don't correct me if I'm wrong and kill my joy. Thanks!) So the girls and I wrapped up a night of cruisin' to tunes by admiring the moon...and going to Walgreens. Right in the middle of the medicine aisle, a woman who appeared to be 40ish, and dressed rather nicely, was bending over to select her cold medicine. She was chattin' up the little Walgreens guy while her full moon was shinin'. We all lost it and had to check out immediately! (Sorry, not brave enough to take a picture. Plus, this is a family blog you sick-o's!)
And check this out...the cute little guy working the register talked us into claiming our three free candy bars.
2 moons + 3 free candies=1 fun time (I don't know why they let me teach math to children!!!)
3 comments:
These things are only happening to you, lol. I was at Walgreen's yesterday and no one offered me free candy, I feel a little ripped off.
Is it the moon? Or is it... you?
This is toooooooo funny!
Post a Comment