Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Jesse



Congratulations Dave and Michelle!


(And all of the handsome big brothers...What a lucky baby!)




Jesse Rawlings Smith

Born September 24, 2008

7 lbs. 6 oz.

19 inches



**********************************************************



Look at that hair!



Cousin love!



So cute!



Baby-Hog


Proud Grandma and Operating Room Photographer/Aunt


5 comments:

Freer Family said...

Haha, I saw him first, neener neener neener...

He is the cutest little bubba! Congrats Smiths!!!

Cute pic GG, I want copies!

J said...

Congrats to everyone! Such a cutie! And a great pic of Grandma & Nic!

(So I hate to be the one to ask, but are the 'rumors' true?!) *wink*

Michelle Smith said...

He is such a wonderful, perfect, beautiful baby!!! And YES the rumors are true :) HAHA

Dr. Kathy said...

Jesse is soooooooo cute, but how about his beautiful mom? I don't remember looking drop-dead gorgeous right after my babies were born!

Ramona said...

I've been so neglectful with my blog and all others lately, but I'm so excited to pop in here and see this news! Congratulations to all of you! What a darling and precious baby!