Yep, they are cute!
I vote cute too. Can't believe grown up the girls look.
Such dollies - will you please ask Morgan how she can see out of only one eye? (LOL) Also, how does Ashley get such lovely waves? :)
tell them they are both now grounded until 35!!!!! I had so much fun hip hoppin' with you gals last night. Love ya!Aunt Stephie
So cute, and so grown!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yep, they are cute!
I vote cute too. Can't believe grown up the girls look.
Such dollies - will you please ask Morgan how she can see out of only one eye? (LOL) Also, how does Ashley get such lovely waves? :)
tell them they are both now grounded until 35!!!!! I had so much fun hip hoppin' with you gals last night.
Love ya!
Aunt Stephie
So cute, and so grown!
Post a Comment