Sunday, October 19, 2008

How To Win Friends And Influence People

So we got these amazing burgers and crazy drinks at the Hash House a Go Go tent at the Bite of Las Vegas last night. Who knew that to make friends, especially those of the male persuasion, all you had to do is carry stuff like this around a park??? Probably 20 people talked to us about our food and/or beverages on our way to our table. Funny! The food was outrageous!



This our posse at the concert--pre-burgers! (Funny how I managed to duck out of all the pics.) Aunt Stephy knows how to SHAKE IT!


This is the band we (read Morgan and Ashley) really came to see! Hey Dad, did you know that the striped shirt boy is Hannah Montana AND Miley Cyrus' brother?



Just because it is almost Halloween, I thought I'd include this scary pic. Can you believe Billy Ray Cyrus inspired all of this? Steph and I almost got trampled to death by screaming teeny boppers when Trace Cyrus got too hot in his little tank top so he had to take it off. Then the other dude started spitting water on the crowd to "cool them off." I'd have had to have been removed by security if any of that disgustingness got on any of us!
When did I get so old??? Oh well, it was a fun time.

8 comments:

Freer Family said...

Yay! You updated! I'm not sure what to think of those burgers, lol, they're HUGE! The photo of the 3 girlies is adorable! Glad you guys had fun shakin' it!

Dr. Kathy said...

Old?!? Girlfriend, you don't even know the meaning of the word. You'll know you're old when someone says "Mickey Mouse Club" and you think "Annette Funicello" and not "Brittney Spears." And Hannah Montana/Cyrus?!? I'm not even going to go there!!!

By the way, I gotta say, "Billy Raye Who?" He was a one-shot wonder, but his kids are doing great!

Dave and Gretchen said...

Oh, Kathy, I needed that! Thanks for the perspective changing words! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Steph looks great. I haven't seen her in a picture even for forever! Looks like you had fun!

Dave and Gretchen said...

We did have fun. Steph does look good!

Stephanie Anne said...

Hopefully I didn't embarrass your girls too bad with all that good shakin'!

Anonymous said...

Shake it like a salt shaker Baby!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.