Friday, July 4, 2008

Proud to be Americans



Happy 4th of July to all! We are having a great time today celebrating the freedoms we enjoy in this country. We are thankful for all of the men and women who have fought for our freedom throughout history, and those who are still fighting today. We are wearing a special flag over our hearts today to remember our great American hero. We wish everyone a safe and happy 4th!
God Bless the U.S.A.!


3 comments:

Freer Family said...

Cute photos! Looks like you had fun, I'm glad you went and you are glad we didn't, lol. Carson is on one today. And not a good one...

Ramona said...

You all look adorable! I love how decked out and festive you all look. Oh, and I promise to send you the wasp pictures tomorrow! I promise, I promise.

Cammie said...

I am so behind on blogging and stalking! You guys look very festive. I hope you had a great
4th, like four weeks ago!