Monday, April 21, 2008

Prayers

It seems like our family has had need of a lot of prayers lately. Today we are praying for my sweet Grandpa Barney and my mom and grandma who are taking care of him. I love my grandpa so much and hope that he knows that! He truly is my hero. I am so thankful that Mom and Chris are taking such good care of him. You are both angels.

Tomorrow, Dave's mom will be undergoing some major surgery. She is a wonderful grandma with a heart of gold. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you today, Umma! We love you!

We also want to send our love and prayers to my Aunt Kathy. I wish this was more than an internet ((hug.)) :)

I am so thankful for families. We have been so blessed to have wonderful families on both sides. We love you all and wish we could spend more time together, but know that we love you and think of you often.

2 comments:

Cammie said...

I feel you for sure. My grandma has been in the hospital for 29 days. It's so hard to see loved ones suffer. My prayers are with you and your family.

Ramona said...

Gretchen, my prayers are with you and your family. That is a lot to go through at one time. Take care.