Monday, April 21, 2008
Grody to the Max
So Ashley went to an 80's birthday party on Saturday. She came home, like totally decked out! (She also asked me if we really said, "Grody to the max!" Obviously! Duh!) Anyways, she had a blast and wanted to sport the look all night. We decided that the only thing to do was have a family 80's night. We rented BETTER OFF DEAD and SAY ANYTHING. How cute is John Cusack? (Of course, everybody loves "I want my two dollars!!!") Admittance to the party was at least one item of 80's fashion. As you can see, Ashley needed no help. Morgan went for the ever-popular side ponytail. Dave pegged his jeans and popped his collar. Me? I channelled Richard Simmons. Like, gag me with a Dorito! It was a fun, impromptu night at home. Next week, the theme is fairy tales. Look forward to that...........

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Gretchen.....I'm so having flash backs!
Hey Minna! Thanks for stopping by, girl!
Dude, to be RS you soooo need some silky short shorts and a bedazzled tank top, lol. Fun photos!
So fun! What a great family night activity. TWO DOLLARS! I totally forgot about that movie.
LOL! I love it! What a fun family night.
Post a Comment