One More Thing
The other day I was driving the girls to school. Ashley says to me, "Why do I have to go to school? I don't even actually like kids." HMMMMMM......come to think about it........."WHY DO I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL???" She's a nut, but I kind of like her style.
3 comments:
She's sooo rock bottom.
The wisdom! She is sassy!
Oh yeah, I saw your comment about the quitting the school teaching and teaching privater preschool. The gal that teaches Cali makes more money as a preschool teach than she did as a public school teacher. Plus she only works from 8-12 instead of all day. She was teaching 3rd, but likes preschool better. She also has so many great teaching methods, most of her 4 year olds read before the end of the year.
That was your motivational speech to start your own preschool!!
Post a Comment