

Do you ever wonder how you can have so much going on that it seems impossible to put it into words? That seems to be the season of life we are in right now. I really couldn't stand seeing my Christmas background and token December post anymore...especially now that it's almost April...so I had to at least update my background and post something!!
All of the Browns have a lot of things occupying their time right now. My favorite time-consumer is (and always has been) the girls. It is audition time again for the Broadway summer programs at their theater. They are doing Cinderella and Seven Brides for Seven Brothers this year. My latest project has been helping them put together their audition books and resumes. Just auditioning is a lot of work! These are the covers that I made last night. We have also been rehearsing songs and monologues nonstop! Auditions are Saturday, so wish us luck, and we'll keep you posted!
2 comments:
Soooo Cute!! I love it!!! I have the bestest granddaughters!!!!
There's no business like show business! Hang in there! I was Cinderell in a production of Cinderella {the Rogers and Hamerstein version}. So much fun!
Post a Comment