I recently emailed one of Morgan's teachers about an upcoming project. (One of the perks of remaining on the school district's email server--instant access to any teacher!!!) Anyways, the reply she sent me was very sweet:
Morgan is amazing, one of the brightest students I've ever taught. I'm looking forward to her presentation tomorrow. Congrats on raising such a brilliant, well-mannered, approachable, and positive young lady.
Have a good day-
C. K.
When one's daughter turns 13, one sometimes wonders who the stranger is living in her bedroom?!? I couldn't agree more with her teacher. She is a wonderful daughter with a ridiculous writing talent. I just hope she knows how proud we are of her!!
Morgan is amazing, one of the brightest students I've ever taught. I'm looking forward to her presentation tomorrow. Congrats on raising such a brilliant, well-mannered, approachable, and positive young lady.
Have a good day-
C. K.
When one's daughter turns 13, one sometimes wonders who the stranger is living in her bedroom?!? I couldn't agree more with her teacher. She is a wonderful daughter with a ridiculous writing talent. I just hope she knows how proud we are of her!!
2 comments:
Add my kudos to yours. You do have amazing daughters.
What a good girl! I couldn't agree more!
Post a Comment