Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Did your parents ever say that?

We were driving down the street the other day and Ashley says, "Hey mom, when you were a kid, did your parents ever say 'I hope someday you have a daughter just like you?'"

I said, "Yes, as a matter of fact they did. Why? Who told you that?"

"It was on an episode of Tool Time. I was just wondering if parents really say that."

I said, "Yes they do, and their wish came true."

Morgan says, "Well, which one of us is it?"

Hmmmmm......no comment! I could be in trouble. ;)

**************************************************

I haven't posted in FOREVER!!! Here's why...


  1. My master's classes (curriculum and instruction)
  2. Dave's master's classes (addictions counseling)
  3. Work, work, and more work
  4. Relief Society
  5. Young Women's
  6. Hollywood Kids
  7. School play practice
  8. Busy tweens social calendars
  9. Fending off boys
  10. Creating tween girl classes with mom
  11. Writing curriculum for new charter schools
  12. Dishes
  13. Laundry
  14. You get the idea!!!
Here's some cute pics of the girls on Halloween to jazz up this post. Enjoy!!

P.S.--I promised my missionary aunt that I would update this blog, so I promise to try harder! Love ya, Aunt Kathy!!



2 comments:

Freer Family said...

Yay! You udpdated your bloggy blog! Now maybe I will do mine...

Dr. Kathy said...

I feel like I've watched the girls grow up on this blog! I remember snuggling Morgan when she had colic and you have flu. Seems like the week before last. The thought, however, that came to mind as I looked at the wowee costumes is this: I think Grandpa Barney should have left Dave his shalalie!