...I want to say Happy Birthday to my February birthdays!
February 1st: Carson
This is Carson and I two years ago. I can't believe what a big boy he is becoming.
We love you Carson!
February 9th: Nicole
We had an awesome HSM 3 party to celebrate Nicole's "21st" birthday. (So Cole told me without prodding or hesitation!) She stole the show in her awesome HSM cheer uniform. Thanks for being such a great sister-friend!
February 17th: Ashley
I really can't believe how old you are getting! It seems like just yesterday you were my tiny baby. When you were a little girl, you never wanted to leave my side ever! Now you're busy and running all the time. I'm so proud of all of your accomplishments and the GREAT young lady you are becoming. You make our family fun. We all love you, Snooky!
2 comments:
Oh no you didn't... LOL!
I am laughing my fanny off!!! Nice costume and it also looked like nice dancing Nik!!!
Post a Comment