We've had so much fun resting from our labors this weekend! Our friend Kristen and Aunt Stephanie came up to visit us. We did a little shopping on Saturday and then went to Tuacahn to see the play, Crazy For You. It was outstanding! If you've never seen a show at Tuacahn, you should really come up and do it!
On Sunday, Dave and I decided to take a nice peaceful drive through Snow Canyon when the sand dunes began calling out to us. I couldn't resist watching these pretty girls getting down and dirty in the sand. It was a blast!
Here's the aftermath in the bottom of my tub. ☺
We ended the night with a disco strobe light party. I love these girls and their fun friends! Can't wait for the next long weekend!!
1 comment:
I think my boys would love that giant sandbox, lol!
Post a Comment