Friday, August 14, 2009

I tried harder today...

...and got to take pictures at Day 2 of orientation. (Maybe they were scared that I'd actually come when school was in session?!?)


Welcome to Ashley's locker. Have you met her? This is sooooo Ashley! (Morgan's friends had locker envy!) She needs to do some babysitting so she can get her disco ball and mirror next!


Ashley and her friend Sam in front of Ashley's locker...


...and down the hall in front of Sam's locker. Sam is our next door neighbor. She and Ashley have four classes together, and have plans to eat lunch together. I'm so glad she'll have a friend for this transition!!



Yesterday the 6th graders were the only ones allowed to come to orientation. Today the 7th and 8th graders were able to come. Morgan had fun seeing her friends, skipping in hallways, and comparing schedules.


School shopping is done and we are ready for a great first year of middle school for Ashley and last year of middle school for Morgan!!!

2 comments:

Lamps Family said...

I still can't believe your girls are that old. I remember when your youngest didn't want to go to nursury with the babies. WOW, times goes by so fast.

Cammie said...

Looks like your girls are ready to rule the school! Love the locker!