
It has been a busy month of practicing and performing for the Brown girls. On June 9th, Ashley had her Salute to Hollywood Movies show. She performed in several group numbers, and also did a short scene from the Wizard of Oz. Her biggest accomplishment was her scene from Enchanted, which included her vocal solo! This song was pretty challenging, and she worked so hard on it. We are so proud of Ashley!!!

The following week, Morgan was invited to perform as a Flashdancer in the Salute to Hollywood vocal and dance showcase. We fashioned a quick 80's costume the night before and she did a GREAT job! (Who misses leg warmers? ME!) These pictures are stills that I extracted from a video, so they aren't the best quality, but check out her technique! We are so proud of Morgan!



So what's next? High School Musical!

We are in Week 2 of HSM rehearsals and the girls are LOVING it! They have practically been living at the theater for the last two weeks. Ashley is playing a cheerleader and Morgan is playing the part of a thespian. The show is really coming along, and it is going to be AMAZING!
Opening night is July 7th! The play will run nightly (except Sundays) at 7:00 until July 18th. We would love everyone to come...and bring a friend! ☺ You can view the girls' bios and buy tickets here . (Click on "Purchase Tickets Here.") You can also purchase tickets at the door. (Either way, ask me for a $2.00 off coupon!) Sneak peeks coming soon to the blog!
What team? Wildcats!
Getcha head in the game!
2 comments:
Someday when these girls are rich and famous, I am going to totally pretend I know them!! If only vicariously through your blog!!
Looks great. If they get famous, Can I say, I new them once....or at least their mom.
Post a Comment